October 17, 2008

Our Little Trouble Maker....

I have reduced hours with work, so I can still work from home and still be able to take care of my grandma. Grandma had a leg amputation about 5 weeks and cant be left alone for too many hours for safety reasons. This leaves me some great time to be with Rylee during the week instead of always having to have my sister watch her. Rylee really loves her Nana too and gets to enjoy sharing lunch and giving loves.
Since I have been home more with Rylee I have just seen her personality come into full view, she is learning so many different expressions and noises. She will say 'Thank You' now once in awhile and is really our little animal lover. She loves anything with fur, and is actually really gentle.
So our morning starts out with a diaper change and some strawberry Eggo's, she generally plays in the living room while I get breakfast going. And this morning I walked out and this is what I found...

She saw me and luckily my camera was right on the kitchen table next to me. She gave the best expressions followed by a couple "Oh's" She was too cute to be mad at!!


I should be posting more tomorrow, we are heading to the pumkin patch in Buckley so we should have some good pictures to post!

1 comments:

Jake & Barbara said...

I love this. I love her expressions. She looks just like her mom. I'm so glad you have a blog. You have such a wonderful family. Tell your mom I say hi.

Post a Comment