October 1, 2008

Rylee peed in her potty!

I am in no way one of 'those' moms who wants my child to start everything early, but I wanted to get Rylee a potty chair to show her so when it did come time to use it she wouldnt be scared of it.

At first I wanted to get a crazy fun potty that plays a 'potty song' and has all these sounds that play. But then I figured she might just want to play with it instead. So I bought her a $10 super simple pink potty, and put it in the bathroom next to her bath seat. At least every other night it is Rylee's bath night; we brush her teeth, clean her ears, and tonight I put her on the potty before we put her in the tub. She sat like such a big girl on the potty and kinda hung on to the front, she was just looking around at me and the tub. I offered her to hold a toy and she didn't want it, she just sat there completely content. Then after a couple minutes she just got up... and there was pee-pee in the potty!! She was so proud of herself and started clapping when I got all excited.

We will see if this is was just a coincidence or not, but it was still exciting!

1 comments:

The Crowley Family said...

WAY TO GO RYLEE!!! YEAH!!! :) That's soo exciting! Your on your way to no diapers! You Go GirL!!

Post a Comment