April 10, 2009

Puddle Jumper

Last week Rylee had been trying her hardest to play in this huge puddle in our driveway, running for it when I was trying to get her in the car and then crying when I caught her just before she jumped in it.


So last week we went to get the mail and Rylee slipped and got the knees of her jeans dirty (OK barely dirty but gave me an excuse) since Rylee was going to be taking a nap I decided to just let her go for it! I walked her to the puddle and let go of her hand, it took her a little bit to understand I was in fact letting her play in the puddle!! It only took a few minutes to have one soaking wet toddler! She jumped in the puddle and then figured out to put her hands in the water and splash that way, she had water dripping down her face and off of her jacket when I picked her up.



I have never seen this girl more happy then when she is slapping tons on water on herself, she just loves it. It definitely makes you understand that sometimes a bit more dirt can be much more fulfilling than a clean house all the time.


Here is a video, I know it is sideways.... I cant get it to rotate.


0 comments:

Post a Comment