April 27, 2009

Some sun and lunchtime with Nana.


I was able to get some great photos with Rylee in the kitchen with the sun coming through, it was so nice to have some natural light for some photos.

After I got lunch made and set downstairs I went to let my parent's dog outside and when I came back downstairs this is what I found.


My grandma said Rylee got up in the chair then asked for a bite of of sandwhich, so she gave her a peice on a plate and Rylee could not have been happier. Days like today couldnt be replaced by anything, my grandmother and Rylee are so close and she just loves her. With Rylee getting older and being able to enjoy her great-grandmother is an experience I want to make sure I can show her years from now.

This is by far my favorite picture from this afternoon, whenever I tell Rylee that we are going to go she runs to my grandma and says "Nana, bye-bye!" and it is followed by the sweetest kiss! Rylee gets on her tiptoes and holds onto the side of the wheel-chair and tips her head up to reach her.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures and good memories for Rylee.

Post a Comment