April 27, 2009

Table dancer...

OK not so much table 'dancing' as in table 'surfing'. Today was Monday so I was taking care of my grandma and I always start by making her tea while Rylee looks for the cat and the dog. She likes to find them then run away... which I don't understand but it is funny to watch.

So today my grandma was in the kitchen with me, but right next to the doorway to the dining room by the kitchen table. Rylee has had this fascination to sit at the kitchen table ever since we did it for Easter. We eat at the table at home, but Easter had more people and she loved it.
So Rylee was sitting in her seat yelling at my moms dad, then my grandma looks over and goes "Oh Rylee, NO!!" so when I just peeked over the kitchen bar into the dining room, I was beyond grateful that I had left my camera right next to the teapot the day before. I got to take a picture of this...



and then when she saw she was caught, I got a picture of this next face.

I did feel a 'tad' guilty that she was upset and I was taking a picture of her, but she is got over it quickly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment